MMZ- The Last Cataclysm 2 MMZ- The Last Cataclysm 2

I am shocked.

I have never seen any sprite work this good. That was truely amazing in every way. I am so looking forward to the new movie, im excited! Thanks for the 10 minutes of enjoyment :D

Drawing Contest #1 Drawing Contest #1

That was really interseting to watch!

Great job dude, I hope this stays on newgrounds, I thought it was really cool how you drew everything and stuff. I would love to see a classic videogame star version, where the oponents have to draw certain characters out of game, like mario, megaman sonic all those guys. I loved the picture of Cloud too! Thanks for the enjoyment man, keep up the brilliant word. Oh one more thing, a bit more sounds would of been good, like someone saying Fight or something! XD

ForestXion responds:

i thought of that too XD
was gonna do it with the mic =p

Metal Zero Metal Zero

Good try.

Just a few things, this was better than your latest movie lol. If you had some background music and made Zero backflip in the slo motion part instead of just jumping it would of been a good flash.

Mario's Spaghetti Mario's Spaghetti

Dude...Wtf

It had a slow frame rate, it needed more sounds and music, and both of the finishing attacks are exactly the same??? The point of having a winner thing is to choose different ppl and see what they do. Dissapointing, you could have done alot better. Good luck next time.

D03 D03

WHOA THAT FUCKING OWNED

Dude that was so wicked!!! The animation is soooo smooth its amazing, and your drawings are heaps good too. Fuck, i cant wait till the full thing comes out, you have me on the edge of my seat!